The Williams Family

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Our fun day

Today was a fun day for Ella. Keith worked crazy hours yesterday so he was home the majority of today. He put together Ella's new playhouse this morning so she was able to play in it this afternoon. She LOVED it! Couldn't get enough of it. Her favorite part is the swinging door...she goes in and out and in and out and in...and well, you get the picture:



Since it was so hot out, I decided to pull out the sprinkler for the first time and see what Ella thought about it.


She stood in it for a few minutes but then it was right back to the playhouse.


Later when we went inside to get cleaned up and have a snack, I left Ella in the other room for 2 seconds while I ran to grab something. I heard a crash and thought "please don't let that be my camera!!" When I ran back into the kitchen, this is what I found:
Yep...she found the secret Cheerio hiding place. It's all over now! -)

1 comments:

Nancy Hood said...

And I just bet Abbie {is that her name?} loves Ella now!!