The Williams Family

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Random Tidbits

Whoever created toddler game apps for the iphone is a genius! It's provided Ella with hours of entertainment and she is learning so much!

My children are officially ragamuffins...proven by Ella's crazy hair, Anna's missing sock, and Anna's drool covered outfit...

Love this image of my girls...love the bond they already have...

This is a statuette of Ella in a princess dress...Lori told me about these and I ordered one for Ella's room. They are so stinkin' cute! Like a little paper doll!


We took a trip to Virginia when Ella was 5 months old and didn't bring an exersaucer or anything so we bought the cheapest walker that Walmart had...both of the girls have loved it!




We don't get much fall color down here in Alabama, but I am loving the fake fall flowers on my front door this season :-)

0 comments: