The Williams Family

Monday, January 7, 2008

Just call me One Sock Ella


My child loses a sock like it's her job! As my mom says, she is such a little ragamuffin sometimes. It's so cute to me how kids lose articles of clothing and it doesn't both them a bit..."so much easier to crawl around Mom!"


We are having a spell of warm weather in Alabama (I know, big surprise!) and Ella and I took advantage today by spending some time outside in the grass. (I know the top of her head is cut out of the pictures, but I just loved the expressions!) While we were out there playing I happened to snap a picture of her "stick-up" toe. We get tickled because the 2nd toe of her feet "sticks up" and lays over the big toe and 3rd toe. Just one of her precious peculiarities. :-)





Finally, Keith wanted me to spread the word that he has officially started his own blog now. You can visit it at http://www.kdub567.blogspot.com/. Or you can click on "Keith's blog" to the right under "favorite places."

0 comments: