The Williams Family

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts Playdate



We had a playdate yeseterday with some of the girls from our Sunday School class. We went to the Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts and then feed the ducks at the Shakespeare Festival and ate a picnic lunch. Even though Ella is young to appreciate the kids section of the museum, she still had a good time playing with the other babies there that are her age. The had a big bucket of foam shapes that they all had a great time mouthing. Very sanitary I'm sure! :-) Anyways, I'm excited to take her back when she's older because that place is very cool for kids. I had to leave my big camera in the car because I didn't have enough hands to hold everything so I made due with my "diaper bag" camera.


0 comments: