The Williams Family

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bye-Bye Uncle Kev

Keith's brother Kevin has just accepted a position as a border patrol agent in Texas so he'll be leaving tomorrow morning to head to New Mexico for training until September and then he'll move on to Texas. Latricia will be joining him sometime next year. We are so sad to see them leave, but so proud and excited for him and this new opportunity. Congrats Kevin and Latricia! Last weekend Latricia had a small open house in order to celebrate his new job and to wish him well. We enjoying spending some time with him because we know it might be a little while until we see him again.
Ella and Keith's Aunt Jan:
Keith's mom had a basket of toys for Ella to play with and in it was one of the books that Keith read as a little boy:
And a quick pic of Ella and mommy before church that morning. Ella had just gotten into my dresser drawer and pulled every single one of my bras around her neck like necklaces. It was hilarious and I got a cute pic, but I just can't bring myself to post a picture of all my undergarments! :-)

0 comments: