The Williams Family

Monday, May 11, 2009

36 Weeks


I just returned from a doctor's appointment...1.5cm dilated, good bit effaced, and head is engaged. I knew I had dropped! :-) Hopefully I've still got a while because I've got a lengthy "to do" list that needs to be completed before Anna arrives! I had the same stats with Ella at 37.5 weeks and my water broke at 39 weeks exactly. We'll go back next Monday for an ultrasound and another checkup. Anyone want to guess her weight?
Check back later for Mother's Day pics!

3 comments:

Lori Mercer said...

So if you had the same stats as at 37.5 weeks with Ella does that mean you will be a 1.5 weeks early?? You know what I told you! ;) Just tell her to hold off until Tuesday, May 26th at the earliest please!!

Unknown said...

I'm hoping for June 1st! I'm trying to send her messages to cook in there until then!! :-)

Kelli said...

My weight guess is 7 lbs 1 oz! I hate we missed the party! I know it was so much fun! Talk with you soon!