The Williams Family

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ella's Room

Ok...I think I've just about got Ella's room finished. At least to the point that I want to share pictures! :-) I was going for a simple, but girly look. I think I'm really pleased with how it turned out!





Her memo board is now full of pictures from her birthday party...

And just for fun, because I love before and afters, here's what her room looked like a few months ago. Quite a change!








I have just had so much fun decorating these girls' rooms!! :-)

3 comments:

Lauren W said...

Girl, you need to be an interior decorator as well as a photographer. These rooms are gorgeous and look better than most I have seen in magazines!

Heather said...

I LOVE her new room. You are so good at decorating! Beautiful!

Emily said...

So precious! I love the green in Ella's big girl room. Where did you get the wooden letters?

And, Scott and I are getting ready to buy a new camera. Do you have any recommendations? We've been looking at the Nikon D90, but were wondering what you use.