The Williams Family

Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

We were able to celebrate Mother's Day yesterday with both of our mothers and my grandmother. After church Keith's parents came over to my parents house and we enjoyed a delicious steak lunch (grilled by the men) and then time by the pool afterwards. Keith was the only one who braved the chilly pool temps, but Ella enjoyed some time in her baby pool which was nice and toasty from sitting in the sun all day. I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day too!
4 generations:
I love being this girl's mommy!
Keith and his mom:
Just for fun, here's our 4 generations picture from last Mother's Day...Ella sure has changed and I'm looking a little different too! :-)
Ella and me on my first Mother's Day. My actual due date was Mother's Day, but she arrived the Sunday before. What a wonderful early Mother's Day present!

1 comments:

Lauren W said...

I love the picture of all four generations. You ladies are all so beautiful. I miss your Mom!