The Williams Family

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Getting Ready for Anna...

We are just about ready for that little girl to arrive! Keith got all of the baby gear out of the attic and put it together this weekend. While he was working on it, Ella kept pointing to it and saying "Baby Anna?" So she knows that something is going on! Other things I've checked off the to-do list...

Diaper bag packed and ready for the hospital...


Ella's Big Sister present ready to go (that girl loves bags just like her mommy)...

And a big necessity - PINK baby swing hung on the swing set. :-) Pink! I didn't even know they made them in that color! Pretty cute!

Now I need to get my bag packed and I think we're just about done!

1 comments:

Lori Mercer said...

Okay, now I'm starting to get a little nervous! I told Bart last night that I was on call for Baby Anna so I may have to leave at any time!