The Williams Family

Saturday, May 16, 2009

37 Weeks - Full Term!!!


I've made it full-term! Yippee! :-) Since I have a bicornuate uterus (heart shaped and small which often leads to miscarriage and preterm labor), I think my doctor was shocked everytime he saw me still pregnant after 20 weeks with Ella and now I've managed to carry Anna to full term as well. I do not attribute this to luck, but to lots and lots of prayers! God is awesome! Anyways, even though I'm officially full term, I still have three weeks until my due date and holding out hope for June 1st since we have so many May birthdays in our family. We'll see! :-)

Anna is the size of a watermelon now. I sure feel like I'm carrying around a watermelon these days! We have our weight check ultrasound on Monday. At this stage, Ella was estimated at 6lbs. 7oz. and was 7lbs 1oz. when she was born 1.5 weeks later. I'm guessing 6lbs. 9oz. for Anna on Monday and Keith is guessing 6lbs. 2oz.

1 comments:

Lori Mercer said...

WooHoo!! Hang on Baby Anna! Just a few more weeks, okay??? At least 9 days please!